STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

program STM32f103c8t6 with USB cable

hi thereI just bought a stm32f103c8t6 bluepill board. I was wondering if I can load the codes using the USB port. I watched this videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD1Bzf2iP_E&list=UU_0GzDTV2G3m2Pi4gD2nTiQ&index=73but I want to use Keil for loading...

Ala by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ethernet configuration of MAC address

Hi everyone,I'm configuring the Ethernet MAC address over CubeMX for a NUCLEO-F746ZG target. Default address is 00-80-e1-00-00-00 which identifies ST manufacturers.I was wondering if I can freely manipulate the other 24 bits for an industrial purpos...

Nadreoh by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SD card taking time to store data

Hi everyone,I'm using stm32F407VG discovery board and STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.24.2 fimware for my project. I've included freertos and FATFS in my project. I've created 3 tasks, higher priority task(running at 100Hz) which job is to do some calculation and...

Rsrma.1 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Race condition with f_mount()?

I'm using FatFs without RTOS, and quite often the f_mount() call will fail. Right now it always fails, but in a previous version of my code it failed only 20%. My current mount code (using HAL) looks like if (f_mount(&fatfs, "", 1)) led_on_abo...