STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Report descriptor for keyboard

I want to know how to set report descriptor for keyboard which is going to send 16 byte of data to PC.I am trying to set default keyboard descriptor as below.... __ALIGN_BEGIN static uint8_t HID_MOUSE_ReportDesc[HID_MOUSE_REPORT_DESC_SIZE] __ALIGN_E...

Bs.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot see USB_FS on STM32F373VCT6 as VCP.

Hi I have STM32F373VCT6 on the board that I am bringing up. I am trying to open up the USB_FS as VCP. I use 20 MHz oscillator, which gives 48 Mhz USB clock and 24 MHz for APB2. I use the code below: while (1) {  /* USER CODE END WHILE */  /* USER CO...

BPart.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to send 16 bytes of data from USB keyboard(Using HID class ) to PC.I have sent 8 byte data it working properly. Unable to send 16 byte data.

I have done setting in Report descriptor as below, 0x05, 0x01,          // USAGE_PAGE (Generic Desktop)   0x09, 0x06,          // USAGE (Keyboard)   0xa1, 0x01,          // COLLECTION (Application)   0x75, 0x01,          //  REPORT_SIZE (1)   0x95, 0...

Bs.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! usbd_dfu_if.c

Hi, I'm trying to implement my own DFU bootloader interface, since I'm using a custom STM32F446RET board.Been looking into STM32F446ZE-Nucleo DFU_Standalone project to get some ideas, but seems to be quite different to my new custom CubeMX created pr...

VictorPr by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is UM1884 (STM32L4/L4+ HAL and low-layer drivers UM) description for RCC_PLLInitTypeDef inconsistent with header file 'stm32l4xx_hal_rcc.h' generated by STM32CUBEMX with respect to PLLP, PLLR parameter definitions?

The structure definition for RCC_PLLInitTypeDef in the header file 'stm32l4xx_hal_rcc.h', generated by STM32CUBEMX, is inconsistent with the RCC_PLLInitTypeDef struct description in the STM32L4/L4+ HAL and low-layer drivers UM (UM1884 Rev8) page 821,...

Tritc.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAL_Program_Flash not writing

Hello! I'm using the STM32F767ZI Nucleo board. I'm trying to test an IAP using LwIP. Since I can only get LwIP working in a FreeRTOS environment., that's what I'm using, I have the following code which I cannot get to even do a simple mass write of F...