STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32H7 BOOT0 pin not working

Greetings,I am having difficulties with connecting to my STM32H745IIK6. Normal mode doesn't work as well as Connect under reset. NRST pin works as it halts the program, and the program is running normally otherwise.But the weirdest thing is that conn...

DTomi.1 by Senior
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

USB receive data

Hi all, i have a problem to receive data from USB.use STM32L476.As for the transmission, everything works smoothly. but when i try to send a packet i can't find the arriving data, the byte length is correct, but i don't understand where the buffer is...

MBosc.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change the HID USB mouse to x and y have 16 bits

Hello,I'm trying to change the HID report to x and y have more accuracy (If i', not wrong, windows drivers accept this without any proprietary driver).My HID mouse report in usbd_hid.c is:__ALIGN_BEGIN static uint8_t HID_MOUSE_ReportDesc[HID_MOUSE_RE...

SP.6 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 MQTT AT Command For Quectel EC21

Hello All, i am using Quctel EC21 GSM Module i need help regarding how to store AWS Certificate into the Code and Send this certificate using AT Command if anyone have example code for AWS MQTT using AT Command that is very helpful for me thank you...

Ajeth.11 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Receive data with unknown length via UART

Hello, I'm using the STM32L476RG and trying to receive data via UART.When I use the following code:int main(void){ ... HAL_UART_Receive_IT(&huart4, data_RX,20); ....}void HAL_UART_RxCpltCallback(UART_HandleTypeDef *huart){ ...

Emm1592 by Associate II
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels