STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

DEBUGGING ISSUE WITH USB-C

Hello community,I'm experiencing difficulty when debugging my software.I'm running Mac OS Catalina with a L433 Nucleo, plugged into my USB-C to USB-A converter.I wrote a very basic "echo" program to take my USART input and echo it back to my Mac.I ke...

STayl.3 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 FreeRTOS

I am using STM32F072RB.I have enable the FreeRTOS CMSIS1.I have created two tasks which uses the same UART for transmitting data.I want to use the semaphore concept to use this shared resource between two task.The task as belows:TASK 1 High priorit...

Bs.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! problem with USB and timer

Hello,I need your help to recognize my issue correctly, please help me,background:I am having trouble using the stm32l053RB NUCLEO development board for USB protocol parsing.issue:When​ using timer to generate PWM, once the USB receive data is confi...

Jsong by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

VBUS not connected

I am trying to make USB work on a custom board. On our board the VBUS and ID lines from the USB-B connector is left floating, Because we always want to be in device modeSo to compensate for this I am using B-peripheral session valid override. This in...

LHoug.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with SPI DMA transfer on STM32H743

Hello community,I am facing massive problems using the SPI1 with DMA transfer on the STM32H743 Nucleo board. Using interrupt based transfer works, but when I try to use DMA I always receive zeros in the receive buffer and I get an overrun error from ...

How to flash the compiled code to stm32l431cb

Hi Experts,I am planning to use stm32l431cb - as it is sufficient controller with 48 pin for my use case. Basically I am trying to find out, how to flash my code into stm32l431cb controller.I referred to a. https://www.st.com/resource/en/datasheet/st...

PD S.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels