STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

VBUS not connected

I am trying to make USB work on a custom board. On our board the VBUS and ID lines from the USB-B connector is left floating, Because we always want to be in device modeSo to compensate for this I am using B-peripheral session valid override. This in...

LHoug.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with SPI DMA transfer on STM32H743

Hello community,I am facing massive problems using the SPI1 with DMA transfer on the STM32H743 Nucleo board. Using interrupt based transfer works, but when I try to use DMA I always receive zeros in the receive buffer and I get an overrun error from ...

How to flash the compiled code to stm32l431cb

Hi Experts,I am planning to use stm32l431cb - as it is sufficient controller with 48 pin for my use case. Basically I am trying to find out, how to flash my code into stm32l431cb controller.I referred to a. https://www.st.com/resource/en/datasheet/st...

PD S.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

ICMP-IPv4 total length exceeds packet length

I have a problem with +500byte ICMP packet, I am using ubuntu 16.04 and firewall inactive. When I try to send ping with this command ping -s 500 192.168.1.127 ping is successfull, but when I try to send this ping -s 580 192.168.1.8 ping reply didnt a...

DCtech by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos