STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32H750VBT6 cannot program after bootload.

Dear Sir My customer use STM32H750VBT6 for their product at Jan 2020. They success to program a bootloader into MCU, after boot-load, the MCU can load an application firmware into it. They produced over 10 kpcs at production line. The Date code: 004 ...

PLaw.2 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

REST API on STM32F4 with lwIP

Dear all,I am using lwIP over STM32F4 and I would add REST API to my project.I try to understand how to do that, and the only way that I have found is to use CGI. The problem is the reply: I can reply only with a static file present in the SDCARD (th...

LFerr.3 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB HID Descriptor creation with STRING_INDEX

This is possibly the wrong place to ask, but I can't find a relevant place. I'm trying to build a USB HID descriptor that uses the STRING_INDEX, STRING_MIN and STRING_MAX usages, I can see how to build them in the USB HID specification documentation,...

JLalo.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simple TCP Communication

I am trying to use basic TCP-IP communication with two different stm32 devices, one of them TCP client one of them TCP server. On the wireshark picture; Up to the arrow mark both client and server connection successfully data send and receive, after ...

DCtech by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos