STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32F412 and HUB USB

Hi, for my project I need to have two usb ports used in Device and Host mode..I thought I would use STM32F411 or 12 and HUB USB Microchip SQFN-24.It's possible to do this with HAL library?Thanks in advance for answer.

SDall.11 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HAL_UART_Transmit_DMA issues in FreeRTOS

Hi,I met a strange issue and wish to get help.I wish to connect PC by UART. I try to use DMA but failed.The following is my test code for DMA.main () { initialization code from CubeMX HAL_UART_Transmit_DMA(&UART_Handle_Console, (uint8_t*)(listbuf...

Resolved! To define macro to set and clear the pin

HI, I am using Macro to set and clear my pin using stm32f103. This is the macro i defined#define SET(PIN,N) (PIN |= (1<<N))#define CLR(PIN,N) (PIN &= ~(1<<N))where ,PIN is the value whose bit to set or/and clearN is the bit number to set or/and cle...

Lchal.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Low power standby mode wake up with bootloader: My software consists of the ST bootloader and my fw application on a STM32F4. I put the device into standby low power mode. Upon wake from standby, the device boots from loader again.

Is it possible to only boot the application and not start from loader again ?When waking up from standby lower power mode, we want the application to start immediately.

SGove.1 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos