STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32L071CB ISRPENDING from disabled SysTick?

Dear All, some context first: - STM32L071CB - Running RTOS (tickless mode)   - SYS Mode - Timebase Source TIM2   - RTOS timebase - LPTIM1  - Execution paused by Breakpoint in a task with highest priority   which is attempting to put the MCPU into STA...

MMici.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB OTG not working in my STM32F746ZG

Hi,I am trying to implement USB Custom HID Example. I am using Nucleo STM32F746ZG board. I will have to Enable the VBUS to get the OTG to work. In my board PG6 pin is connected to the EN pin. So I have set the PG6 Pin to high so that the port can be ...

0693W00000BaqAnQAJ.png
Kh.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F750 ETHERNET RMII not working

So I have this STM32F750 Discovery board with RMII Ethernet connection and I have another H745 Discovery with MII Ethernet.I am trying the same project in both of them, and it's working in MII but not in RMII.I tried every possible solution I can thi...

0693W00000BbiHiQAJ.png 0693W00000BbiHTQAZ.png

Resolved! I am using the Nucleo-h745ziq board.Board interface with User usb port as custome HID.Through USB I am sending and receving the data.For this I am using the USB HID Demonstartor (v1.0.2).

I am able to send the data but unable to receive from USB HID Demonstrator.Here is my code:uint8_t USBD_CUSTOM_HID_ReceivePacket(USBD_HandleTypeDef *pdev){ USBD_CUSTOM_HID_HandleTypeDef *hhid; if (pdev->pClassData == NULL) {  return (uint8_t)USBD_FAI...

MDeva.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! neconn_write divide the transfer data

Hi! I lm using lwip + freertos and STM32F429 and Cube IDE. When I transfer 906B by netconn_write its transfer this data partly. I tried increase all possibiilities of defines but unsuccesssfull.Please help who knows.

Agde.1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels