STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

VCP ISSUES

I am having VCP issues in Windows 10. I have seen similar threads regarding similar behavior but have not found, or seen, any definitive solutions.STM32 driver download page states :" Starting from Windows® 10, the STSW-STM32102 driver is no more ade...

AKluk.1 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

[STM32F411] I want UART waiting for RXNE interrupt,but it can't stop to keep entering UART_IRQ_Handler and alway readed the last data even I'm not trans any data to MCU, Where am I doing wrong?

UART_HandleTypeDef huart2;void MX_USART2_UART_Init(void){ huart2.Instance = USART2; huart2.Init.BaudRate = 9600; huart2.Init.WordLength = UART_WORDLENGTH_8B; huart2.Init.StopBits = UART_STOPBITS_1; huart2.Init.Parity = UART_PARITY_NONE; huart2.Init.M...

WYang.5 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

OpenAMP FreeRTOS PingPong demo isn't working on the Nucleo-H745ZI-Q with the M4 getting hung waiting for the resource table to be configured by the M7

BackgroundFirmware STM32Cube FW_H7 V1.9.0MCU Reference STM32H745ZITxToolchain STM32CubeIDEI created a new STM32 project targeting the Nucleo-H745ZI-Q enabling the OpenAMP Middleware along with FreeRTOS. Referencing the project for the Disco board, I ...

Resolved! STM32F4 USB Device Custom HID example

I am using a custom board with STM32F4 micro and I want to use the Cube libraries. I need a simple example of application of a USB Device configured as Custom HID. I need to know not only how to configure the USB, but also how to transmit data to the...

VCapu by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! AN3154 not mentioning F3 family - why?

see https://www.st.com/resource/en/application_note/cd00264321-can-protocol-used-in-the-stm32-bootloader-stmicroelectronics.pdfI'm looking for ways to use CAN bus for firmware upgrades in F1 and F3 family and F3 seems specifically omitted in the appl...

Peta_rj by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos