STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! H743BGTx USB CDC no enumerating and not working

CubeIDE: 1.51, FW: H7_V1.8.0​In the experience of using the F4 series, there is no problem in setting the CDC mode. But this time, the H743BGTx MCU setting cannot be successful, and the computer USB is not listed. The USB initialization is successfu...

tliao.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device cant connect to AWS Cloud.

Hello to all, I am using steval-stwinkt1b for a condition monitoring project. The fw that use is the default demo example of fp-cld-aws1 . I have gone step by step according to UM2186. Although when I try to connect i receive this messageAny sugg...

0693W00000AQ1S3QAL.png

Resolved! X-CUBE-CELLULAR Update

I'm working on a project with version 5.2 of X-CUBE-CELLULAR and there is an new version 6.0. I tried to download it and use it to update my project but I see that folders structure is not the same, thus updating my project is difficult. What is the ...

NCatt.1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! (Solved) Change BG96 modem configuration

Hello everyone, I'm working on a project that I did not create, it is finished and I have to reopen it to do some changes. The project is based on STM32L496 microcontroller with x-cube-cellular package. It connects to Azure cloud to send sensors data...

NCatt.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos