STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Solved) Change BG96 modem configuration

Hello everyone, I'm working on a project that I did not create, it is finished and I have to reopen it to do some changes. The project is based on STM32L496 microcontroller with x-cube-cellular package. It connects to Azure cloud to send sensors data...

NCatt.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32f103c8 canbus problem

stm32f103c8 canbus problemstm32cube version 6.2.1hal version 1.8.3when i want to send data from can bus, , it doesn't work when usart global interrupt is not on, is this error? Is it normal, I couldn't understandusart1 global interrupt=enabled >> w...

HKiri.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I have a project using STM32H745 processor that has network connectivity. All works awesome until the processor temp reaches about 120 F, then I start to lose connectivity. I am using RMII interface and again works perfectly at high bandwidth when < 120F

What could be the cause. I have checked the power circuitry. The rest of application still functions well. DMA, Timers, SPI, etc. Just network data is stalled. When temp goes down it resumes.

DPitt.1 by Associate II
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

H743ZI2 SDMMC with DMA (MDMA)

Hi, I've been trying to use SDMMC1 on the h743ZI2 nucleo board but can't get it to work with (M)DMA (it works without DMA with straight HAL code) as I always get HAL_SD_ERROR_TX_UNDERRUN when trying to format the card.I have copied the rtos threads f...

OHaza.1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How to configure DFU from Cube MX

Hi to all,I want to configure DFU to create a USB bootloader for STM32F401RE (I need to understand it on this hardware for future implementation on different MCU). I have some questions.I configure CubeMX as the .ioc file attached.The main settings a...

ABatt.1 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos