STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bootloader mode on STM32G0B0

To get into bootloader mode STM32G0B0 devices use following pattern:We use the STM32G0B0 in addition to a processor (running Linux) that is connected over UART to communicate with and update the device. By default, the pattern used is the first one, ...

0693W00000GVuMOQA1.png
SDecl.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32G0B0 and STM32G0B1 I2C Bootloader issue

When working on the I2C bootloader embedded in the System Memory of the STM32G0B0CE (v13.0) and STM32G0B1RE (v9.2) MCUs, we noticed a strange behavior.The Write Memory (0x31) and No-Stretch Write Memory (0x32) commands of the bootloader does not seem...

MBitt.2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Azure ThreadX newlib _sbrk

Hey together,I'm switching from freeRTOS to Azure ThreadX at the moment. I know that there are problems when using newlib functions like printf with %f and so on with freeRTOS. As explained in the following link this has to do with the issue that the...

ESawa.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add PIMA device class to USBX

I am trying to add the PIMA device class to USBX. I have used CubeMX to enable the PIMA device class and am trying to fill in the missing details to make it work.It looks like I need to have something handle the PIMA class in USBD_FrameWork_AddToConf...

MButsch by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I get FatFS working on a NucleoH7A3?

I've been struggling to get FatFs working on a NucleoH7A3 board for a while. I built a little board with a uSD card connector that plugs into the Arduino connectors on the Nucleo board. The pins for the uSD card connector are connected to the same GP...

magene by Senior II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos