STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Using unused interrupt vectors

Is it ok to use interrupt vectors which are 'reserved' inside or even beyond the vector table?We need to put an RTOS semaphore from an interrupt with higher priority than kernel scheduler interrupt (which is forbidden). Currently we use an interrupt ...

Nucleo-F303 blink example

When I first powered up my board it ran a program that would flash the red, green, and blue LEDs at different rates upon a button press.I would like to examine the source but I cannot find it in the CubeF3 projects. Is it there? I thought it would be...

John Hite by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HAL and LL commands

ST has a shipload of documents but I am not finding what I want.Is there a document with HALL/LL commands/syntax? If so, maybe I am not searching properly. How did you find it?JH

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Example for Usb Host Msc

Hello,I am having stm32f072RB discovery board,I create & save some event log in micro controller ,Here i want to download the log to usb stick (Flash Drive) through usb bus feature,The log format is (.txt) (saved data from NOR flash ic)Micro controll...

Ss.61 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SNTP+LWIP based (clock) on stm32f4

Hello,I am using stm32f407VG Controller,In Ethernet communication Through LWIP+SNTP I want to achieve (SNTP clock),My Controller act as client (SNTP Clock client)In cubemx i cant find any source files related to sntp generated once after i choose SNT...

Ss.61 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to patch STM32CubeF3?

I just received a Nucleo-F303ZE aka Nucleo-144. As the product suggested I download STM32CubeF3. There was also a large patch directory download. How is the patch to be applied? I am assuming I should copy the files and force overwrites.Thank you,Joh...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 Ethernet - RX frame filtering issue

Hello,As part of my internship, I have to develop a custom driver for the STM32H7's ETH interface. My company is aware that one already exists within the STM32Cube package, but they specifically want me to write my own.My issue is that the interface ...

LDroz.2 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos