cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: "stm32h7xx_hal_eth.h" no such file or directory

lespingouin
Associate

Hello,

I am facing a problem that I am unable to solve.

My environment: 2 PCs with Cube v1.13.1 installed and working but one is not connected to internet (have to). I am working with the SMT32H750B-DK eval board and the STM32 MCU package for H7 Series v1.11.0. I am only programming on the offline PC.

My work: I am working on configuring Ethernet protocol on this board to allow me to transfer data using LwIP stack according to this tuto https://community.st.com/t5/stm32-mcus/how-to-create-project-for-stm32h7-with-ethernet-and-lwip-stack/ta-p/49308

After configuring the pins, clock and LwIP stack, Cube tries to generate the related code and asks me to provide it the H7 Series v1.11.1 package. I dl and install it on the online PC and paste it in the Repository folder of the other PC.

On the offline PC, the build set this error: fatal error: "stm32h7xx_hal_eth.h" no such file or directory

Anyway, the compiler does not recognize the new dependency added previously. Do someone has an idea how to solve this problem ?

I also tried to install the zipped dependency using the "From Local" option of the Package Manager; that failed.

Best regards.

1 REPLY 1
Issamos
Lead II

You should install the package directly through CubeMX (download and install) or by using the from local option. The best way is to connect your pc to the internet and download your firmware using CubeMX.

Best regards.

II