STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coupon not valid

Hello, when I try to order the NUCLEO-H723ZG and place the coupon I get this message "The coupon code "WS-H723ZG-1ZGI-EMEA-2021" is not valid." I tryed several times in the last weeks but no way out.Thanks in adavance

MRoss.7 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hard Fault after receiving packet with LwIP

Thank you for helping.The microcomputer is STM32F769I.I wrote the code with reference to the HttpServer sample.TCP / IP server application.When I send a packet from a TCP client, I can receive it, but then it HardFaults.It seems to happen after relea...

Ebun.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Use of USB FS I want to Design Application

Hi!With the use of USB FS I want to design application & emwin on board stm32h743i-eval. When usb is attached, the function of enumeration does not work. Function USBH_Get_DevDesc get back as USBH_BUSY always and USB is found in condition of ENUM_IDL...

by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

mongodb certification not inserted properly

On a choisi X-CUBE-CLD-GEN pour connecter la carte avec mongodb via mosquittAprès le flash de la carte par le fichier bin et la configuration du wifi par le terminal(teraterm), l’insertion de la certification du mongodb n’a pas marché.

NKhad.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to order free NUCLEO-H723ZG board

Hello,I've received an email to "Order your free board for the workshop STM32Cube with Azure RTOS".When I follow the link provided and go to the store, the checkout price is 56$ so full of the cost of the board and the shipping fees.Should I have rec...

GTeti.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos