STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

RTC Wake-Up from Stop3 on STM32U545RE

I would like to use the Stop3 low-power mode on an STM32U545RE (NUCLEO-U545RE-Q board) and to wake-up the device by the RTC. I have a working example for Stop2 mode for which I largely used the inspiration from the stm32u5 workshop. But when I replac...

TNaum by Associate II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

LL Driver For I2C while integrating BN0086

HiI am using STM32L031F6 microcontroller and trying to read data from BNO086. The HAL driver i2c code is working fine but LL driver code doens't work. I want to use LL driver for i2c. Following is my LL driver code for reading and writing. Read Funct...

STM32F746 LWIP + FreeRTOS CMSIS V2

Hi,I'm using an STM32F746G-DISCO board and I'm just trying to build a build a simple project with LWIP and FreeRTOS using CMSIS V2 however after enabling the minimum hardware using CubeMX I am unable to get any ping replies from the board. If I use C...

marcinq by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Circular DMA interrupts

I have a project that uses DMA in circular mode, and i've implemented the half and complete interrupts necessary to manage the transfer.  I'm using just 2 nodes, and I've noticed that I get a complete interrupt to start the transfer, and then the exp...

BDoon.1 by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32 H573-DK USBX CDC ACM CLASS Stand-Alone

Hello ST Community,I was trying to use USBX with ThreadX and it worked. So far so good. But in our project, we will use FreeRTOS and after some research and getting in touch with some people, I learned that I can not use USBX with FreeRTOS. So they s...

iCenger by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data form NEO-6M gps module

I am not receiving the correct data from the NEO-6M GPS module when interfacing it with the Nucleo-H7 series board. Instead, I am getting a value of -1.888836e-019, which leads me to suspect that the connection with the GPS module is not properly es...

asha1114_0-1724334403673.jpeg
Labels