STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32F427 Flash memory bank swapping

I would like to implement in-firmware firmware upgrades. E.g. I send the binary data to the running device, it checks it and saves it into flash bank not currently used. After saving the firmware itself, I save to flash a byte with info on which firm...

The USB audio middleware is not working for me on STM32F103 or F303, but working with F411 or F407. Just the generated code, 48000 sample rate, increased heap, not a single own code line.

Enumeration seems correct, I can select the audio device on the PC, but mem[] buffer is not filled if I send audio to the device. If I set the exact same settings for a F407 or 411, the mem[] buffer is filled by the incoming stream.I searched a lot w...

JVoro.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H750 USB fail, fail rate 1/300

The STM32H750 USB function was okay when it left the factory because FW update had been test in the factory. Total is 300 pcs. Recently we fond 1 pcs is abnormal. It shows the following information when pluggin in the USB. Is it hardware issue? Coul...

0693W00000GXEA5QAP.png
JLee.32 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello, I am making a keyboard to use it myself with stm32f103 and when I follow the steps below, I cannot read the capslock and numlock leds from the computer. How can I get the status of these leds? thanks

Update the usbd_hid.c...static uint8_t USBD_HID_DataOut(USBD_HandleTypeDef *pdev, uint8_t epnum);...USBD_ClassTypeDef USBD_HID = {USBD_HID_Init,USBD_HID_DeInit,USBD_HID_Setup,NULL, /*EP0_TxSent*/ NULL, /*EP0_RxReady*/USBD_HID_DataIn, /*DataIn*/USBD_H...

AYılm.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 and SDMMC/FatFs

Hello Everyone,I have an STM32H7 interfacing with an SD card Using FatFs. I am using the cube ide, latest drivers etc. (embedded packages version 1.9.0) (FatFs Middlewhere version: R0.12c)I am facing an issue where sometimes (50% of the time?) The Ca...

TCash.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with our proprietary bootloader. Interface interrupts may come too quickly while flash pages are being deleted and written.

Hi everyone, I have a problem with our proprietary bootloader on STM32L151, STM32L451 and STM32F303 micros.I transfer the content of a flash page via any interrupt-controlled interface (CAN, UART, USB etc.). If all the data for a flash page is availa...

Carsten1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos