STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Audio performances of STM32L476JGY6TR

Hi!We are starting to develop a product based on an STM32L476JGY6TR.Part of the system would be dealing with a mono audio stream at 6kHz (sampling frequency).I've read in the datasheet that this ST chip offers some audio capabilities using SAI interf...

HDuce.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bootloader: jumping to either App A or App B

Hello​I​ am considering the following approach of the Bootloader.​We will divide the internal flash into :1. Bootloader 2. App A3. App BFor App A or B we will have a version number. Bootloader will read the version numbers of both and depending upon ...

ELitv.2 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Both CAN bus interrupt

Hello, I am using both CAN bus to transmit data with different ID, DLC 8 and it works fine. To receive data in each CAN bus, I use interrupt for both of CAN bus as bellow and I get data only from one of the CAN bus. void HAL_CAN_RxFifo0MsgPendingCall...

NASI by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

real time processing in STM32H750B-DK board ?

I am working on reading an External 3 bit parallel CMOS ADC (4-8 MSPS)(from MAX2771 board or Eva KIT) GNSS digital output through STM32H750B-DK board, Then transmit it over Ethernet or USB2.0 in real time through TCP/IP protocol continuously. then pr...

AElta.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels