STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32F415 USB Full Speed Clock Accuracy

Hello all,While searching online, I came across this specification regarding USB FS:For full-speed communications, the data rate is specified to be 12 Mbps +/- 0.25%.I've decided to test this specification by connecting a STM32F415 MCU to a PC using ...

NirAlon by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! stm32u585 usbx device cdc + dfu

Hello!I'm trying to create a USB composite device with 2 registered classes DFU and CDC ACM, using USBX middleware on stm32u585 mcu.I was going through those two examples on git:STM32CubeU5/Projects/B-U585I-IOT02A/Applications/USBX/Ux_Device_DFU/STM3...

MApli.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! stm32g431 CAN bus and USB dfu

I would like, if possible to use the 64 pin package in my design. The problem is that I need a CAN bus and would like to program the chip straight from USB (with potentially needed level shifting?) with the DFU I've heard so much about. I can move CA...

dshekter1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! SVD errors on STM32H725 DBGMCU

SVD version 1.2, vs RM0468 Rev 3SVD file is missing registersDBGMCU_APB1HFZ1DBGMCU_PIDR4DBGMCU_PIDR0DBGMCU_PIDR1DBGMCU_PIDR2DBGMCU_PIDR3DBGMCU_CIDR0DBGMCU_CIDR1DBGMCU_CIDR2DBGMCU_CIDR3SVD list reserved memory sections as registersDBGMCU_APB3FZ2DBGMCU...

JOlso.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4 HAL Composite USB Device Example

Posted on November 10, 2014 at 14:30Hello. I am using the new HAL library for writing a program for STM32F4Discovery (for university presentation). The program activates a USB FS CDC device once running to speak with a PC. I've attached an SD card s...

Labels