STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How can I add "next_tag_part" to my function?

My string is too long to be inserted at once! And according LWIP manuals:LWIP_HTTPD_SSI_MULTIPART==1: SSI handler function is called with 2 more arguments indicating a counter for insert string that are too long to be inserted at once: the SSI handle...

DK.7 by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32G0B0: Prevent bootloader execution after RDP regression from level 1 to 0 and OBL causing mass erase and system reset

Hello,I would like to know how to prevent the execution of the on chip bootloader after a RDP regression from level 1 to level 0. After the necessary option byte load (OBL) a mass erase is done and the chip is reset and after the reset the bootloader...

DaMCU by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! is STM32F7 has DFSR register?

Hi!I try to understand debug information after hard fault. RTOS dump DFSR register (and some other) after fault to UART. This register is not present in PM0253 programming manual, but there is definition in source code (core_cm7.h address is 0xE000ED...

Aleks by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Does the DMA Arbiter allow round robin preemption after each piece of data to keep multiple peripherals going at once or does the DMA controller completely block until an entire block of data has finished transmitting?

I am working with the STM32L4S9AII6 MCU on a project where I am being asked to replace an FPGA implementation with this CPU. We are maxing out all 14 DMA streams via SPIs, I2Cs, & UART. As you can imagine, I am working with some serious hard real-tim...

MFolk.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Configure SDMMC2 for H743VIT6

Hi,1- How do I let CubeMX know the SD pin detect, I've set pin PC13 as card_detect, GPIO input, pull-up, but then what?2- Should I use the open source FATFS "https://elm-chan.org/fsw/ff/00index_e.html"? How?Thank you

ksale.1 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos