STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32 CDC_Receive_FS Doesn't get called

I'm trying to send data from my PC to my STM32 board over USB VCP, but the function CDC_Receive_FS never seems to get called. In fact none of the "_FS" functions in usbd_cdc_if.c seem to get called (except CDC_Transmit_FS) as setting a breakpoint in ...

MMurr.2 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F7 Firmware update via USB key

Hi every oneI'm developing a project on STM32F746BGT6 custom board which will use USB port for store Data on USB key AND firmware updating purposes (In the Field updating), cause I am newbie on USB things, I am googling about firmware update through ...

local bootloader

I want to use local bootloader of mcu. First i used to sm32f407vg mcu, than i would to use stm32l052 mcu but i didn't this wit mcu. my tryed code is under of question. i am waiting the advice.void JumpToBootloader(void) {  void (*SysMemBootJump)(voi...

Snm.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to implement locking between ISR and main() in a HAL-based architecture. What is the added value of __HAL_(UN)LOCK() in the HAL UART source code as it is currently implemented?

Hello,I need an ISR that fills a circular buffer. Data will be consumed in the main() loop and critical section/mutex locking functionality is required to manage properly. So I looked at the HAL UART code for inspiration and came across __HAL_LOCK(hu...

Johi by Senior III
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Third-party TCP/IP stack porting

Hello,-> I want to use a third-party TCP/IP stack with the STM32H745-Discovery, and I have gone through LWIP for reference, upon which I got to know that when we enable LWIP and Ethernet from Cube MX it generated ethenetif.c/.h and lwip.c/.h files an...

TChau.2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos