STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! But it is normal to write single blocks continuously (cmd24), but the speed is a little slow. I use FatFs to write multiple blocks (cmd25) to SD card. I can only create a new TXT file, but there is no data in it.

But it is normal to write single blocks continuously (cmd24), but the speed is a little slow. I use FatFs to write multiple blocks (cmd25) to SD card. I can only create a new TXT file, but there is no data in it. And when writing multiple blocks, the...

0693W00000QMzyPQAT.png 0693W00000QMzsrQAD.png
Lep by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

undefined symbol ossemaphorecreate

Why the API for FreeRTOS middleware keeps changing every now and then? You barely start to wrap your head around an API, a new one gets released. I had to generate the initialization code from CubeMX, as it makes life much easier especially if you wa...

Zaher by Senior II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

USBX-Host on NUCLEO-U575ZI

Is there any working example for this board (NUCLEO-U575ZI) where I can learn how to write files on a USB Hard Drive connected over the USB-Type C port using USBX and FILEX?On CubeIDE I found an example Ux_Host_MSC regarding STM32U575I-EV but cannot...

hi, i got a STEVAL-STWINKT1B i would like to run STM32CubeFunctionPack_DATALOG1_V1.3.0, am i able to display the data in real-time while it is writing into .dat file by USB ?

i have found this line in the python_SDK but there is no such function.# NOTE here you can queue sensor data (to process or display them)          # NOTE: e.g. -> self.hsd_info.queue_sensor_data([sensor_data])i

YTan.5 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos