cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B-L462E-CELL1 eSIM activation failed

EAlai.1
Associate

Hello,

After having purchased a  B-L462E-CELL1 eval kit with pre-provisioned Truphone eSIM and having followed the UM2743 eSIM activation steps, I still don't see the eSIM marked as activated on the Truphone IoT Dashboard after one day.

Truphone support contacted, but no efficient help as of now.

Do you have any returns about such user experience concerning B-L462E-CELL1 and Truphone ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for your answer, Kaouthar.

But I had already checked that Truphone was the right operator, so It wasn't the cause of the issue.

The thing is that Truphone IoT platform didn't activate the eSIM, despite the respect of the activation procedure.

After having finally managed to reach the Truphone technical support, they eventually resolved the issue and activated the SIM.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @EAlai.1 ,

Please try to follow the steps described in this wiki page "Cellular X-CUBE-CELLULAR How To" and precisely in 1.2.13How to activate the eSIM with B-L462E-CELL1 Section.

I hope this help you to solve the issue.

Thank you.

Kaouthar  

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thanks for your answer, Kaouthar.

But I had already checked that Truphone was the right operator, so It wasn't the cause of the issue.

The thing is that Truphone IoT platform didn't activate the eSIM, despite the respect of the activation procedure.

After having finally managed to reach the Truphone technical support, they eventually resolved the issue and activated the SIM.

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @EAlai.1 ,

Glad to know that the issue is solved 🙂.

Thanks for sharing the solution, it might help community member who have the same problem.

Thank you for your contribution.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Probably having exactly the same issue, which email did you use to contact them?