STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! [Bug?] USB Host MSC STM32F7 cube 1.17.0

USB Host Driver for MSC does not work.After upgrading one of my programs to the latest version of the Cube-HAL, my program with USB Host (USB FS) MSC on a STM32F746-Nucleo board stopped working. I use RTOS. The program still recognizes the device and...

fe3 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transmit large data through UART OR Ethernet

hello everyone I followed the AN4666 to read data from GPIOC ports triggered by timer input capture mode and save into a large buffer of uint8 in size of (510000) arrays, all I want to do is to transmit the full buffer after the reading operations i...

AElta.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB HOST Library in RTOS mode

Hi,When I'm using the USB HOST Library in RTOS mode, the thread blocks in the enumeration phase and never leaves it. Is it a known issue? I must mention that it works perfectly when I'm using it in standalone mode. I haven't been able to debug it mys...

GMeur by Senior
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ethernet not working on STM32h747 disco board

Hi All,We are using latest CubeH7 V 1.10.0,we have followed community.st.com/s/article/How-to-create-project-for-STM32H7-with-Ethernet-and-LwIP-stack-working and community.st.com/s/question/0D50X0000BOtfhnSQB/how-to-make-ethernet-and-lwip-working-on...

SH.3 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Which configurations do I have to consider if I want to use a STM32H750B-Disco example as e.g. "TIM_TimeBase" with another board that uses a different QSPI flash memory (program code on external qspi-flash)?

Here is my approach:1) I think I have to adjust the pin configuration in the "memory_msp.h" of the ExtMem_Boot project first2) Then I would have to include the correct QSPI driver in the "qspi.c" file.3) Provide the correct ".stldr" external loader f...

pk84 by Senior
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

OTA firmware update for a Nucleo F746.

*Edited, I had a long question about why the code wasn't working. I was using an example based on Embetronicx. Here is the git location for his example. https://github.com/Embetronicx/Tutorials/tree/ETX_Bootloader_3.0/Microcontrollers/STM32/STM32F7...

SWood.4 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos