STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm trying to implement stm32f7 discovery cube package example. (USB Mass Storage) in High speed mode. I inserted microSD card into slot. after i build and load the image into the memory , i can see the files inside microsd card.

but when i start to copy and paste these files to another location . i can not get the true speed. (while writing reading) I mean I choose HS mode (60Mb/s) but transfer speed is too low. I made everything in the readme.txt file. but i can not impleme...

FOzat by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H743 Ethernet issue

Got a problem with ethernet on my custom board with STM32H743BIT and DP83848 PHYeverything 'seems' to work, but I see no outgoing traffic from my board on wireshark.Rx working though, screenshots attached.I read an articlehttps://community.st.com/s/a...

0693W00000WJZBtQAP.png 0693W00000WJZBoQAP.png

I am just about to start a journey as embedded software developer, and I am trying to familiarize myself with a STM32L1 discovery kit - the initial feeling is one of bewilderment.

After I successfully attached the board to my laptop and ran the "Press a button to ...." tests my plan was to proceed to the source code of the demo application:To read through the source code to familiarize with it.To compile it on my laptopTo flas...

JHove.1 by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels