STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

udp client -at atm32h753 board ethernet-lwip

hii i have the stm32h753 nuclio board and i am trying to run udp client on the board and my pc will be UDP_SERVER , i am using udp_echoclient_connect() and  udp_echoclient_send()  functions, that are inside the files that is included in the project e...

abeba.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

With BFB2 set on an STM32F429 (i.e. the ROM bootloader runs before the application code) it is not possible to start an application that runs from the flash alias at address 0. That works fine with BFB2=0.

STM32F429.The problem appears after the bootloader has run and jumped to application code, which it does when BFB2=1. When my application reads data from addresses around 0, it gets data from the ROM bootloader instead of from flash. I.e. it behaves ...

Wocket by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Azure FileX sd driver issue

Hello ST community,I believe there is an issue with the code generated by CubeMX for the fx_stm32_sd_driver. Config used :STM32CubeIDE : 1.10.1STM32U5 Cube Package : 1.1.1STM32CubeMX : 6.6.1In CubeMX, when I set the "FX Driver Initializes the SD IP" ...

0693W00000WHrw0QAD.png 0693W00000WHrwPQAT.png
CGuil.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32G07 bootloader not starting

I had a hard time the last days struggling with STM32G07 bootloader.Finally I came to this conclusion:I have option bit nBOOT_SEL cleared (unckecked in STCubePorgrammer) and even though this bit is long cleared ie several power cycles have been done ...

How to add FreeRTOS to BLE Serial Port Example?

I refer to the BLE Beacon FreeRTOS example and include the FreeRTOS file into the BLE Serial Port example, but the RAM exceeds 1808 Byte, so I modified FreeRTOSConfig.h and adjusted the constants related to SIZE, but it still failed.I would like to a...

J.C by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI_RxFIFOThresholdConfig is not defined

I'm using the L4xx HAL library and trying to set my SPI RX threshold value to 1/4 so I can receive a single byte response. From my research there should be a HAL function called SPI_RxFIFOThresholdConfig that will do this. When I put it into my SPI i...

RBair.3 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! FDCAN bootloader for STM32H750VB?

I use a STM32H750 chip and I would like to use the emdedded bootloader with the FDCAN1 interface. AN2606 specifies pins PH13 and PH14 for this version. However, the package I use (STM32H750VBT6 LQFP100) doesn't have these pins exported. Does it mean ...

DBign.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos