STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HAL_UARTEx_ReceiveToIdle_IT - meaning of idle ?

Dear ST/reader,I’m currently implementing a uart receive interrupt function for use with the STM32H743 specifically using HAL_UART_Receive_IT(). This is straightforward when the receive length (number of bytes to receive) is just 1 in which case it e...

TMA1of3 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H743 Flash bank swap leads to WWDG reset

Hello, I am trying to perform a flash bank swap from bank1 to bank2. Executing the following code: FLASH_OBProgramInitTypeDef OBInit;   /* Unlock tha User Flash area */ HAL_FLASH_Unlock();   HAL_FLASH_OB_Unlock();   /* Get the Dual boot configura...

Amihayl1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

config MPU

Hi, I have started working with MPU and I can see from the examples the potential of this caracteristic. I am developing a safety app in which there are two parts in the program: Safety and no-safety application. Meanwhile the part of the ADC is safe...

OAgui.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F7 - USB High Speed User experience?

Hello,I have just "finished" the ethernet interface for a STM32F7, now we think about also using the USB high speed interface (yes, it needs an external high speed USB PHY), that would be for data streaming, as an alternative for using ethernet, as m...

LCE by Principal
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F7: small package, hi-speed ext. SRAM, please

Hello community,now that STM32F767 + lwIP / TCP is working well, I found that sometimes it takes too long for streaming that the other side gets the data (some other network traffic, or delayed ACKs, or whatever Windows does), and the STM32's interna...

LCE by Principal
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos