STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! USB device stack - STM32U5xx

Hello, I wonder if it exists a basic example or application note illustrating how to configure the USB_OTG peripheral (host mode) of Stm32u5xx mcu as virtual port."Device USB" is anymore available under Middleware in STM32CubeMx and the USBx stack is...

ilariari by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F429IIT6 stuck on bootloader

Hi, I'm using STM32F429 to build a prototype. I found my board couldn't enter the USB bootloader mode. What I found was: Connect Boot0 to 3.3V via 100k ohm resistor, no pull down on Boot0. The MCU could enter USB bootloader mode properly. I can see a...

YKuo.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

virtual com problems with STM32L4P5VGT6

Hi,I prototype the use the USB virtual com port on a STM32F407 Discovery board andit worked without any problem. I then repeated the exercise on our custom board(STM32L4P5VGT6), the first stage was just transmitting it worked without aproblem. Now ad...

kweisi50 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

UART don't initialize

Hello,I'm working on a NucleoF746ZG, for the past week i'm unable to communicate with board tought UART.The problem seems to be that HAL_UART_Init(&huartX) return 0 which means that the UART is not initialized.I tried to check if it was a hardware pr...

JAgue.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32H7B0VBT6: Can I use USB HS at VDD=1.8V?

Hello,We are designing a board with an STM32H7B0VBT6 and USB3320 USB HS-transceiver. The MCU will run at VDD=1.8V. In AN5307, p. 11 it is written:"On some packages neither the VDD33USB pin, nor the VDD50USB pin are available, it is the VDD pin which ...

JWeij.2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos