cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find the version of the HOST_USB library I am using?

MarcoCorelli
Associate II

Where can I find the version of the HOST_USB library I am using?

Does the library version depend on the Firmware Package or the version of CubeMX?

Thanks

Marco

Marco
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @MarcoCorelli,

Thank you for your updating post.

The USB-HOST library version depends on firmware package and also on firmware package version.

Could you please specify which firmware package you couldn't find the USB-HOST library Release note?

I checked some firmware packages, the  USB-HOST library releases notes are available in STM32CubeH7, STM32CubeF4 and STM32CubeF7.

How did you download your STM32Cube firmware package? Is it from the ST website or GITHUB or using STM32CubeIDE?

KDJEM1_0-1715328653991.png

KDJEM1_1-1715328692166.png

KDJEM1_2-1715328762706.png

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @MarcoCorelli   ,

Thread moved from Solved: Re: STM32F746G-DISCO Audio Playback Application Ha... - STMicroelectronics Community 

If you use STM32CubeF7, you can find the STM32_USB_Host_Library version in the Release_Notes. (STM32CubeF7/Middlewares/ST/STM32_USB_Host_Library Release_Notes.html).

Now the the STM32_USB_Host_Library version 3.4.1 is integrated in STM32CubeF7 1.17.1.

So you can refer to this post to update the upgrade the USB middleware to 3.5.2 version.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

hI @KDJEM.1,

I'm using STM32CubeIDE with several mcu. If I look in the Middleware/ST/STM32_USB_Host_Library there isn't a Release Note file but only a Licencese file.

kr

Marco
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @MarcoCorelli,

Thank you for your updating post.

The USB-HOST library version depends on firmware package and also on firmware package version.

Could you please specify which firmware package you couldn't find the USB-HOST library Release note?

I checked some firmware packages, the  USB-HOST library releases notes are available in STM32CubeH7, STM32CubeF4 and STM32CubeF7.

How did you download your STM32Cube firmware package? Is it from the ST website or GITHUB or using STM32CubeIDE?

KDJEM1_0-1715328653991.png

KDJEM1_1-1715328692166.png

KDJEM1_2-1715328762706.png

Thank you.

Kaouthar

Hi @KDJEM.1,

I checked in the firmware package repository and I found the Release Notes. But in the project folder (Middlewares/ST/STM32_USB_Host_Library) is not present.

Thanks for your help.

Marco