STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

lwIP / TCP tx'd pbuf ACK'd?

Hello,I have to admit that this is more a question concerning lwIP, but as I'm using a STM32F7...And the search engines haven't helped yet.I need to transmit TCP packets quickly, without waiting for TCP's ACK.Payload for these packets come from an ar...

LCE by Principal
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

Since STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.17.0 the HAL I2C Functions do not work the same. For a huge project that used to work with no issues on STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.16.2 the I2C Data line goes low and the Firmware reports an HAL_I2C_ERROR_SIZE. Is there a known bug?

We are using a STM32F76ZI for a consumer device.The Firmware used to work fine with no errors.Since STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.17.0 the I2C communication does not work all the time reporting random I2C Errors. The most common error is HAL_I2C_ERROR_SIZE that...

Interface IP camera with STM32

Hi all,Is it possible to capture image from an IP camera which is connected to an STM32 MCU via ethernet port? An external RAM can be added to handle the data traffic. Due to multiple reasons I cannot use a digital camera instead of an IP camera.Does...

SSala.3 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have a question about the STM32G031. I want to confirm that the 28 pin package can be programmed using pins 18 and 19 with uart?

according to the datasheet, I understand that PA11 and PA12 are mapped by default, which don't have USART TX/RX function, it should be changed to PA9 and PA10.AN2606 says that P9 and P10 can be usedDoes it mean that the bootloader automatically swit...

ECruz.2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos