STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Driver for ksz8863 switch?

Hi, does ST have it's own driver implementation of the ksz8863 switch. If yes where can i download it. I like to have an link up/down feedback. Need to have connection to the internal register of that switch. For now i just use the lan8742 driver pro...

MOtto.2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! custom bootloader problem on STM32F405

helloi am working on a custom bootloader or STM32F405.the Flash process is done correctly by the Bootloader, i checked the content of the flash.the problem happens when the bootloader jumps to the application firmware which is located at adress 0x080...

0693W00000aHet4QAC.jpg 0693W00000aHetPQAS.jpg
ZTale.1 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SDCard (SDIO) connector on stm32f723e-disco

Hi all,is it possible to connect a SDCard to the stm32f723e-disco [1] board? The webpage [1] is talking about some microSD connector, but I do not really find one. So is this a mistake on the webpage?Additionally, I would like to ask, if it is possib...

whati001 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32H725 supports VCP over USB?

Hello,i am porting a project made initially on STM32H750, but because of the semiconductor shortage on the market, the only available part was a stm32H725IGK6, which i started working on.Regarding the usb connection, i have the following pins used:P...

Bogdan by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do i use HAL_UART in AZURE RTOS

Hi i would like to have an example code or something that helps me out, I wanna know how to use HAL functions in AZURE RTOS ,When i try to use HAL_UART_TRANSMIT(&huart2,pdata,size,timeout) i get an error that huart is not defined like wise same for P...

SC.J.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H743 and KSZ8794 switch

We connect the STM32 MCU to this ethernet switch through RMII clock mode with SPI to access the switch management. However, the MCU does not seem to have ethernet. The port 4 status indicates good link but auto-negotiation is not done.Has anyone done...

QNguy.9 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels