STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hello, I am using USB -FS and it seems conflict with UART-1, VBUS pin PA9. I am using STM32H743VIT6 100 PIN, and UART -2 I am using for debugging but it does not work, Why? For the previous UART -1 runs fine for debugging, STMcubeProgrammer i am using

Hello, Every time I am using UART -1 of the same controller and its works fine, but for now I am using USB -FS and for that VBUS pin I am using for the VBUS sensing, Wher, this VBUS Sense pin conflict with the UART-1 which is the PA9 pin of the S...

SRath.3 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Azure USBX UVC Unconpressed YUY2 format

Hi,I'm running an "Ux_Device video" example on NUCLEO H723ZG", but it doesn't work in Uncompressed mode.My setup is:With stream2.h  like source.Can someone help me with the configuration?... Where can I get information about this?Regards

MonkEastman_0-1688194146276.png

STM32H723 Hangs on Ethernet... Bug?

Hello!I got a new STM32 Nucleo-H723ZG, now i am testing about many days, but i have a big Problem, is use the new Stm32CubeIDE 1.5.2 with actually Firmware for the MCU.The Problem is, i loaded a new Cube Project with Default Values, for the Board wit...

Sany by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TIM2_ETR on Nucleo-f439zi

I have a 1Hz square wave signal with a 50 % duty cycle going into a pin on the MCU. The pin on the MCU (PA0) is configured to be TIM2_ETR via the STM MX Cube tool. I am expecting to go into TIM2_IRQHandler() every second, i.e. every positive edge of ...

Resolved! StreamBuffers in AzureRTOS

Hi FolksI am doing some test to see if it worth to start using AzureRTOS on a new system we're going to develop.I have a serial stream coming from a device (RTCM stream) that need to be read by a MCU and then sent over a UDP stream.The UDP/Net part i...

Resolved! Cannot get I2C to work

Greetings,I am trying to read register 0x00 through 0x0F on an I2C enabled Chip (Si4703) I have got the reset set up and working but my I2C is not working as I am unfamiliar with the HAL protocols I have created a number of variable pointers to store...

wfd by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels