STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bad board or bad debugger?

Hi,I have a B-L475e-IOT01A1 board. I have been trying to learn FreeRTOS with this board. I am using STM32CubeIDE v1.12.1. When I simply load an application onto the board, it appears to load properly. However, when I try to run my code through th...

jmazz.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32U585 unexpected USB_RST

Hi,i have a STM32U585 MB1551C board running with a custom software.I have a tinyusb stack up and running. The device successfully appears as a vcom port on a windows pc.But unfortunately after some time, round about 10-20sec., I get another USB_RST i...

How to apply for a USB PID

Hi.We are developing a product that will use USB on an STM controller. I found several posts stating that ST offers small companies to get a PID under the ST USB Vendor ID.Is this possible - how do we apply and what does it cost?We would like not to ...

EAlbr.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LwIP echoclient RAW example comments

I wish this thread could be a community documentaiton to analyze and understand LwIP RAW echoclient example provided in firmware packages. It would be nice to open new threads for each example.First question regarding this example: in tcp_echoclient_...

JMarq.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F723 Problem USB with DMA in VCP Mode

Hello,I'm currently working on a project using the STM32F723 Discovery kit and USB as a Virtual Com Port (VCP) in CDC mode. I'm encountering an issue related to DMA and USB_OTG_HS when using the CubeMX configuration with the "Enable internal IP DMA" ...

CObri.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos