STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Please advise plans when STM32CUBEIDE / MX F4 will be updated to lwIP 2.1.3 It's nearly a year ago to within a week that lwIP 2.1.3 was released. Even better, when will you update to the nearly released lwIP 2.2.0?

Below Quoted from: lwIP - A Lightweight TCP/IP stack - Summary [Savannah] (nongnu.org)lwIP 2.1.3 released     posted by goldsimon, Wed 10 Nov 2021 06:52:43 PM UTC - 0 replieslwIP 2.1.3 is now available from the lwIP download areaor via git (using the...

Resolved! How to modify boot configuration bits STM32G030?

Hello everybody:I’m facing the following problem. To boot the microcontroller right know I have pin PA14 – BOOT0 to GND through a 10K pull down resistor (This pin is also shared with SYS_SWCLK) and BOOT0, nBOOT_SEL bit to 0 -> Boot area main Flash me...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bit99QAA.png
JSope.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello, I have a setup with ThreadX, NetX Duo and USBX. Implementing an CDC-ECM over USB2.0. The throughput we measure is rather low (at least not as expected with an USB2.0 480MBit/s).

What options or tuning is possible to increase the throughput for this IP over USB?Goal is to at least transfer 64KiB each 20ms or better. (22MBit/s or greater)(started from project STM32H735G-DK/Applications/USBX/Ux_Device_CDC_ECM on github from Kin...

JCorn.3 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos