STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Boot from external flash stm32h755

Hello, I am trying to boot from the external flash memory that the nucleo-h755zi-q has(addres->0x09000000), but I am having some issues. The idea I was following is :1. Create a Bootloader project, in this project I configure the QuapSPI in the inter...

Divide memory

Hello, I divided memory of the stm32h747. we want to divide memory in c code. there is below which ld file code we are using now. If there is better things than bellow, please give answerr.. MEMORY{RAM_D1 (xrw) : ORIGIN = 0x24000000, LENGTH = 512KFLA...

Snm.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

adc_sampling

I have generated an pwm of 1khz from timer now I  want to read adc reading  for once for each cycle of pwm after 50 microsecond of rising edge how to do if anyone have code please send in stm 32 .

ishu by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Systick does not generate IRQ - STM32G0

Hi, I have made a custom bootloader. When I jump to application so very often (not always!) the systick in app does not generate interrupt. I checked the Systick - yes systick ticks and is running. For sure I added in main.c: NVIC_DisableIRQ(SysTick_...

JR2963 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Usage fault exception recovery

Hi there,I'm testing an option to recover from UsageFault Exception - caused by div 0. I enabled the exception and it does execute upon 0 div. I need to exit the exception code and keep the fimware execution.I clear the UsageFaultActive bit, by read ...

LSmil.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos