STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE vs mbed

Hello Everyone,I have STM32MP157F-DK2 board has an ARM Cortex-M4 chip that supports a frequency range of approx 209MHz. It takes about minimum 3.02 microseconds (Attached Screenshot) to achieve 40 clock pulses on this board. I also tried the STM32 Nu...

STM32U575VIT6Q - USB CDC not enumerating

Hi All, We ran the example application code on our board with STM32U575VIT6Q and the USB CDC is not enumerating,whereas USB DFU mode is working when we trigger the boot0 button while powering on or resetting the devicehttps://github.com/STMicroelectr...

How to run BLE ota without optimization?

Hello,I'm currently working on an STM32WB55VCQ7 microcontroller using Visual Studio GDB. My project involves implementing a bootloader for over-the-air updates via BLE. I've made some progress by successfully flashing the example application located ...

emmaBK by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAL tick problem

Hi, I am using stm32wb55 mcu with freeRtos, I changed the timebase source time to TIM17 as recommended when using freeRTOS but I am facing unxpected behavior unless I use TIM17 as the source time base the HAL_Delay is not working and the uwTick is st...

BHuss.2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos