STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32 clock and delay helper functions

For the whole STM32 family there is a longstanding issue of providing a proper delay after enabling the peripheral clocks. As reported and explained in this topic, since the the release of STM32 in 2007, ST has still failed to provide both - a correc...

Piranha by Chief II
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Error after calling printf

Hello everyone, I'm currently working with the STM32CubeIDE and I'm encountering an error after the new Update 1.13.1. After using the printf function the following function in the newlib_lock_glue.c  throws me into the Error_Handler in the main.c, a...

s_welz by Associate
  • 18 replies
  • 9 kudos

Resolved! lwip cgi help

Can anyone help me please?I'm using LWIP and CGI SSI and http webserver. I've written an html form on my webserver that when submitted sends 16 parameters (each of 32 byte length) as a get. This crashes my webpage and the code never reaches the cgi h...

###### by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Azure RTOS - CMSIS_OS2 wrapper

Hello,so in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZrfZNrA2roIt is stated that the main thing is that with CMSIS 0S2 wrapper I can call the RTOS api of Arm and beyond that I can use either FreeRTOS or ThreadX. So it is very useful for to switch...

MStew.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H5 PTP free running PPS output

I've got a pair of Nucleo-H563ZI boards on which I'm attempting to build an IEEE 1588 PTP solution.PTP works. I can get PTP working using the gPTP implementation in Zephyr, and have both boards synchronising either with each other or with my existing...

mathewm by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 VCP by USBC cable to Android App

So we have our STM32 making nice serial diagnostics over a USB VCP port with a UCBC connector (only pins D+/D-/Gnd),and then I looked at my Android phone and its USBC connector... so much easier to carry in the field...I tried the Playstore Serial/UA...

Paul1 by Lead
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos