STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32F407 LWIP TCP Server Rx Stalling

Hello, I'm working on a STM32F407 LwIP acting as a TCP server with a bare winsock based client on Windows 10.The project is derived from CubeMX V1.27.1 with the tcp_echoserver.c module creating and communicating to the client.After a few transfer of ...

Resolved! Differential ADC

If this is not the right section of the forum to ask this question, I kindly ask you to move it to the correct one. Thank you!I need an ADC with differential input but I only have STM32F407 (which doesn't have it). I was thinking of sending the diffe...

luke514 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC

Hello everyone I am using two channels of ADC in the stm32f429 board and collecting some chunks of data for further processing. I want to collect data once the zero crossing is detected currently I'm using zero crossing detection c code is there any ...

STM32H5 FOTA Implementation

Dear All, I have NUCLEO-H563ZI Board and willing to incorporate OTA functionality in this board so that we can update the software remotely. I have internet facility over Ethernet and working on netxduo and threadX stack. Any example or resource to d...

priya22 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! CAN protocol in normal mode on STM32F446RE

Hello ST community,I am using Nucleo STM32F446RE Board wanted to learn CAN protocol in Normal mode but i did not get any working code can you please help me to get the example code of CAN in normal mode. Thanks a lot.

Komal by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi! I found strange USB desc in SDK.

After start device, windows report about error in desc:========================== Summary =========================Vendor ID : 0x0483 (STMicroelectronics)Product ID : 0xA210USB Version : 2.00 -> wrong, Device is Full-Speed onlyPort maximum Speed : Hi...

EMaxi.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos