STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

logger and MSC with fatfs

Posted on October 11, 2012 at 17:16 Hello experts and sorry to bother you once more. I implemented a FW for a STM32F102CB that combines logging and USB MSC (Mass Storage Class). I took the USB MSC from STM32_USB-FS-Device_Lib_V3...

Lot of problems with ST applications

Posted on August 16, 2012 at 10:00Hello, first I apologize if my English is not very good. It's not my primary language. I'm quite new to the STM32 world. I'd like to try some tools provided by ST. The first two downloaded give a lot of troubles. 1)...

Mark81 by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting of HID USB on FreeRTOS

Posted on January 26, 2012 at 19:27Hi I am having issue of porting USB to FreeRTOS environment, Windows pops up and message in task bar saying ''Unknown Device ''   Please help., Does it mean USB it set at wrong clock, USB used to be so simple on ST...

STM32F4xx - Ethernet MII/SMI clock (

Posted on October 04, 2012 at 14:26For setting of the divider, which determines the Ethernet MAC-to-PHY Serial Management Interface's (MDC/MDIO lines) clock rate, the stm32f4xx.h header says the following:&sharpdefine ETH_MACMIIAR_CR   ((uint32_t)0x...

USB CDC Serial Port

Posted on June 10, 2011 at 21:14Hi, I am concepting a new design that has to communicate using USB.  I have a pivitol question.  Is it possible to implement a USB interface that emulates a PC COM port that will install under Windows without having a...

LwIP 1.4.0 for STM32f207

Posted on September 28, 2012 at 11:38Has anyone got lwip 1.4.0 up and running on STM32f207 and willing to share the port code? maybe even with FreeRTOS 7.2.0 #freertos #lwip-1.4.0 #stm32f2

ano2 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

usb driver

Posted on September 22, 2012 at 03:24i was working with 8bit microcontroler from microchip. it has a dll to comunicate with usb. i downloaded the usb device library that is supposed to have a drivers, is has the usb fs driver but are the source code...

FATfs Writing Data to Created Files Issue

Posted on July 31, 2012 at 15:05Greetings, I have been working with implementing FATfs for reading and writing to a microSD card. This is being done on an STM32L discovery board in the IAR Embedded Workbench environment. The issue that I am having i...

evans by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos