STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Nucleo H503 : USBx

Hello , Import example code from package en.stm32cubeh5-v1-1-0\STM32Cube_FW_H5_V1.1.0\Projects\NUCLEO-H503RB\Applications\USBX\Ux_Device_CDC_ACMand Run the example using STMcubemx IDE Gives hard fault error when call function ux_dcd_stm32_initialize(...

pooja by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F373 SDADC stabilization never ends

I am working withe the STM32F373 SDADC on the STM32F373_EVAL board.When selecting the internal reference voltage (hsdadc1.Init.ReferenceVoltage  = SDADC_VREF_VREFINT1) ,the function HAL_SDADC_Init() will get stuck at while((hsdadc->Instance->ISR & SD...

BPutt.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

USBX UAC2 playback issues

Looking for a bit of advice.I'm developing a full speed USB audio class device using USBX and ThreadX. So far, I've successfully rebuilt the provided example written for the H743 eval board on an F407 Discovery board. The device enumerates correctly ...

m_g by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB_host MSC with stm32f746

Hi, after of much struggle in the programming, seeing the tutorial of controllers_tech, can create files and directories in usb memory. I had problems with these case, when insert the usb memory the flow of program enter in Application_Start but neve...

RMasi.19 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Init RTC failed - timeout error - stm32wb10cc

hi,I configure my micro to work on internal clock by cubemx - this is the clock configure://#############################################################################################################//                 Init Device:  System Clock Con...

aviel by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos