STM32 MCUs Boards and hardware tools

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Troubles getting started STM32H7B3I-DK

Hello, guys. I recently bought STM32H7B3I-DK and started playing with it. There are a few questions/issues I have:1) It seems that the board is recognized by the host PC only when it is directly connected to the PC's USB port. If I connect it through...

Resolved! Error in initializing ST-LINK device. Reason: ST-LINK firmware upgrade required. Please upgrade the ST-LINK firmware using the upgrade tool.

It asks to re-connect STLINK and press "yes". Nothing happens after. I've tried to install STM32CubeProgrammer to upgrade manually, but I could not get it running.OS X 10.15.4 java 14.0.1 2020-04-14Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 14.0.1+7)What...

IK_RSA by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

HI i write a code to toggle LED with button by EXTI. when i press the button led turn off and again turn on automatically . I don't want the Led status to change until I press the button again.

/* USER CODE BEGIN Header */ /** ****************************************************************************** * @file : main.c * @brief : Main program body *****************************************************************...

Mohammad1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

When "ST-LINK: Could not verify ST device!" error appears and what the mentioned verification process consists of? Can I influence verification process in STM32CubeIDE and how?

I have STM32 MCU, which gives me "ST-LINK: Could not verify ST device!" in STM32CubeIDE whatever i do (trust me, i did a lot). ST-LINK Utility can connect to this MCU without any problem, so I wanted to ask for more information about the famous verif...

MSZ1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos