STM32 MCUs Boards and hardware tools

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32Cube programmer / ST Flash work with the default UART2 on the USB/ST-Link of the L053 Nucleo but not on actual UART pins

I am trying to flash a STM32L053 Nucleo using UART pins and so far, I pull boot 0 high by adding a jumper across boot 0 and VDDI power the controller with E5V optin and connecting an external poer supply to the E5v and GNDIf I connect the USB to the ...

AVals.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I'm disappointed to see that "Appendix A: Electrical schematics" has been removed from UM2179 User manual STM32 Nucleo-144 boards (MB1312) Are they available somewhere else?

I'm using the Nucleo-32 on another project and have found the schematics in UM1956 helpful in certain debugging scenarios, as well as a kind of reference design to help me get started on my own board design.

CKugl.1 by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CUBEIDE Error

Hello, in my current project, MCU is using STM32F446ZET6 and emulator is using ST-LINK/V2-ISOL. I am trying to connect with JTAG, but when I debug with CUBEIDE, Target no device found appears. I checked the Vcc (1pin) of the connector, but before con...

Ktaew.2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos