cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

typo in STM32H5 NUCLEO144 user manual

mete
Senior II

In UM3115 STM32H5 Nucleo-144 board (MB1404) rev 2 - August 2023, page 29, table 19 listing CN13 pinout, A7 D- USB_FS_N STM32H5 Pin is typed as PB11. I guess it is a typo, it should be PA11. In the same table, B7 D- USB_FS_N is correctly typed as PA11.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hi @mete 

I've escalated this to the appropriate team for correction of UM3115 with internal ticket ID165779.

(PS: ID165779 is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers)

thank you for your contribution.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @mete and welcome To the ST Community .

Think you for reporting this. I will check it internally and get back to you as soon as possible.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hi @mete 

I've escalated this to the appropriate team for correction of UM3115 with internal ticket ID165779.

(PS: ID165779 is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers)

thank you for your contribution.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32.