STM32 MCUs Boards and hardware tools

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32F401 won't start

I have a 3x4 matrix keyboard attached to STM32F401, see schematics (the U4 represents a "black pill" PCB). PB0, PB1, PB2 are column outputs in push-pull mode. PC15, PA0, PA1, PB10 are row inputs in EXTI mode with pull-ups enabled.The circuit worked a...

MZadn.2 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why do newer STLINK V2/ISOL display a lower voltage than older ones?' Why does new hardware look different and works different

We have already received 2 deliveries of STLINK V2/ISOL from well-known suppliers, which display a lower voltage and also partly do not work with our products.Unfortunately, we have not yet received an answer from support and currently do not know ho...

TDamm.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! No ST-LINK detected

When I try to debug the standard led toggle example I get the No ST-LINK detected message,Board: STM32H7A3ZIT6QHost: Windows 11IDE: STM32CubeIDE 1.10.1When I open Device Manager and connect the board to USB there is not one extra device detected. I a...

Bob Louwe by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Why my MCU is not detected

In the picture:pin 1 top left: VDD 3.3V 4 100n to GRND 14 to GRND 15 to VDD 16 to GRNDon their left 1µ and 10n F decoupling VDDA VSSApin 32 top right : VSS 0V GRNDpin 31 10K ohm to GRND 24 SWD clk 23 SWD dio 17 to GRN...

remi2 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos