STM32 MCUs Boards and hardware tools

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Struggling to get USB CDC device working with NUCLEO-F411RE directly connected to computer, but not with STM32F411E-DISCO

I have been struggling to get USB CDC device to work for the Nucleo without any additional USB peripherals. USB CDC works perfectly fine when I use the DISCO-board connected through the USB-micro, with the same MCU as the NUCLEO. I have connected a c...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000birxqQAA.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000biscUQAQ.png
evenlund by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STLINK/V2 can not work with STM32G071

We connect STLINK/V2 to STM32G071 with 3 wires : SWDIO, SWCLK and GND. It always failed to connect. However, we can connect by using JLINK. We notice that STM32G071 combines the boot0 with SWCLK. Does this make STLINK/V2 failed to connect ? How can w...

MHo.15 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Eval board for STM32L471xx

Hi All,I am going to use STM32L471xx. So I am wondering what is the Eval board for that family. I searched for one and couldn't find any eval boards.Note: I only found STM32L476G-EVAL for STM32L476ZGT3, but we are interested in the STM32L471xx family...

shady by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

the system does what I ask it to when the STLINK is connected to the PC via the USB. When I disconnect the usb and run the robot on its own, it does not perform the same way.

Nucleo STM32F411RE, two VL53L0X, a DRV8833 driver and 2 6v motors. Power is from 2 x 3.7v18650 batteries (7.4v) on the VIN power input.5v regulator powers the 2 sensors.The batteries power the regulator, the VIN of the board and the motor driver.I do...

GLove.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am having customized PCB board for particular application. i connected pcb board through ST-LINK/V2 through which i shaving 5 pins . 5V,GND, JTCK,JTNS,NRST. My question is should i connect external power supply to flash the program ?

should i connect external power supply to flash the program.when i connect ST-LINK/V2 to PCB board i get the error called "no cortex-m device found"."no target is connected".Please anyone help me to flash the program to my customised pcb board.

SBHAT.2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos