STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Enable ARP Offload on STM32H745

Hi,I try to enable the hardware ARP Offload in a STM32H745. The problem is, that it doesn't take the given IP adresse in die MACARPAR register regardless what the sequence of code is. I tryed it before and after enabling the ARPEN bit and before and ...

Jiahong_0-1723684351339.png
Jiahong by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

RTC Wake-Up from Stop3 on STM32U545RE

I would like to use the Stop3 low-power mode on an STM32U545RE (NUCLEO-U545RE-Q board) and to wake-up the device by the RTC. I have a working example for Stop2 mode for which I largely used the inspiration from the stm32u5 workshop. But when I replac...

TNaum by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Enable ARP Offload on STM32H753

Hi,I try to enable the hardware ARP Offload in a STM32H753 custom board. The problem is, that it doesn't take the given IP adresse in die MACARPAR register regardless what the sequence of code is. I tryed it before and after enabling the ARPEN bit an...

ASitt by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Low-power sleep mode

Not able to send STM32L4S9ZIJ6 into low-power sleep mode even after using inbuilt sleep API calls. Have used HAL_PWR_EnterSLEEPMode function call after configuring SLEEP_PD register, configuring system clock to run at 2MHz & changing the regulator mo...

image (3).png
Anup123 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to stop debug messages in lwIP?

HiI have a project using lwIP, created by STM32Cube.It works fine, but I really want to shut OFF the debug messages.I have searched and tried a bunch of different things, but nothing seems to be able to stop it. Example of error/debug message: "netif...

KKjel.1 by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos