Other tools (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New STM32 VSCode extension V2.0.0 released

Changelog Version 2.0.0 V2.0.0 implies a breaking change: CMake project generation has been moved from VS Code to STM32CubeMX v6.11.0 (and later). VS Code solution no longer has dependency on STM32CubeIDE (.cproject-files)VS Code solution no longer r...

VSCode How to install VCPKG on VSCode with Zscaler/Proxy

Issue:  The VSCode don't have the ability to route the extension network requests to the proxy (only VSCode application network is routed to the proxy) I -  the clean way (applies to network with Zscaler installed) ask for a Zscaler power user profil...

NawresGHARBI_1-1704443433898.png NawresGHARBI_2-1704443503313.png NawresGHARBI_3-1704443553581.png NawresGHARBI_4-1704443616206.png

STM32 VS Code Extension and Devcontainer

I am a happy VSCode developer using docker devcontainers to create an easily reproducible environment for development. I am struggling with a strange bug with the "STM32 VS Code Extension" (v2.0.1).If I try to access it, after opening the container, ...

pcb by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

New STM32 VSCode extension V2.0.0 released

Changelog Version 2.0.0 V2.0.0 implies a breaking change: CMake project generation has been moved from VS Code to STM32CubeMX v6.11.0 (and later). VS Code solution no longer has dependency on STM32CubeIDE (.cproject-files)VS Code solution no longer r...

STM32 VScode undefined reference HAL_FLASH_Unlock

Hello everyone,I am currently taking my first steps with the STM32VScode extension. Previously I worked exclusively with the STM32cubeIDE.I created a Cmake project via STM32cubeMX, which I then imported via the STM32 VScode extension. Everything work...

maxl95 by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! i can't erase flash memory of STM32C0116DK

i'm using stm32c011f4u6 mcu's DK(stm32c0116dk), and i generate the file as mdk-arm and it's running with keil5.i tried erase to test the flash memory, but it doesn't work. i even used the SDK example file, and i get the same error. Below is the main....

capture.JPG
KenLee by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Npz to csv

How do I convert an .npz log file from gesture evaluation kit application to a .csv file? I tried every possible way but it doesn't convert properly causing errors or giving as output only the labels of the parameters and not the actual values(For ex...

Resolved! Build a CMake project generated from CubeMX 6.11.0

Hello everybody, in the latest CubeMX ver 6.11.0 I found that it's possible to generate a CMake project. What are the steps to run the build of the code from Windows shell or VS Code ? Is there a tutorial ? If I open the CMake project from CubeIde (v...

MaxC by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos