STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32 LRWAN-1

Hi guys,I try to establish connection between two STM32L072CZY6TR with the programme ping pong include in the I-CUBE LRWAN1 Package.The goal is that one board work with the external battery and that the other board is connected with the computer.I re...

mibou23 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I-CUBE-LRWAN ping pong example

Hi all,I am modifing the Ping Pong example of the I-CUBE-LRWAN; I am working with a L073RZ nucleo board and the SX1272MB2xAS LoRa shield.I was performing some experiment (changing spreading factor, code rate, bandwidth) and the example with SF = 11 a...

clf88 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot reprogram B-L072Z LoRaWAN Discovery board.

I have a B-L072Z LoRa dev board that I am unable to reprogram. ST-Link drivers are installed and the device communicates to my PC terminal via the virtual COM port without issue. When I attempt to flash the board with a new binary, it appears to repr...

ty.locke by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos