STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

CubeMX 4.22.0 bug for DMA2D config

Posted on July 31, 2017 at 19:58It is DMA2D config, generated CubeMX for Keil.hdma2d.Instance = DMA2D; hdma2d.Init.Mode = DMA2D_M2M; hdma2d.Init.ColorMode = DMA2D_OUTPUT_ARGB8888; hdma2d.Init.OutputOffset = 0; hdma2d.LayerCfg[1].InputOffset = 0; hdm...

FSMC vs GPIO

Posted on July 29, 2017 at 06:16hi everybody,i have worked tft projects through normal gpio pins, ie a parallel bus + some control lines, since now.i saw the FSMC in the STM32F407 micro controller which can do that for me.i don't know the difference...

rsharifi9 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

stemwin edit click acknowledge?

Posted on July 06, 2017 at 11:45hi,I am trying to create window menu as per below code that got 4-5 edit text box in it.Issue is how to get acknowledgement of clicked edit text boxvoid vCreateNewTestWindow(void){GUI_RECT rect;int16_t yPos; LCD_Clear...

STM32L4 + ILI9341 16 bit + STemWin

Posted on May 02, 2017 at 03:36Hello,I had this previous set up of STM32F4 + ILI9341 8 bit interface + STemWin - but that did not work for me after trying out for sometime (ref : https://community.st.com/0D50X00009XkY1ISAV ) Since actually I want my...

STM32F7 StEmWin CMSIS + USART DMA Issue

Posted on July 05, 2017 at 23:58Hi,I have a small code for for UART7 Rx DMA circular buffer and Tx DMA normal buffer, this code runs normal with a basic setup generated using CubeMX.Once i am adding the code in in LCD application running CMSIS on a ...

stemwin icon bitmap change

Posted on June 14, 2017 at 09:24I had created a image icon menu and want to change bitmap when some one make a click on any icon.Which function should i use for this, below is the code for reference. void vGeneralFunction_StartTest(void){ WM_HWIN  ...

How to enable LTDC Line Interrupt in STM32F769

Posted on May 24, 2017 at 13:38Hi,We are testing a parallel RGB LCD through LTDC controller in our custom board.We are able to display different colours in the LCD.So we are concluding the Pin configuration as well as timing configurations are fine....

Jith cr by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STemWin create QR_Code

Posted on May 23, 2017 at 06:46Hi.I'm using STemWin 5.28.Today i was reading web page in seeger web. I find that  the lastest EMWin version is V5.40 .Unbelievable,I find the function in the chapter '2-D  Graphic Library' GUI_QR_Creat(), GUI_QR_Delet...

STM32F746: CAN1 + CAN2 + LTDC

Posted on May 28, 2017 at 09:21Hello!We've found some strange behaviour in STM32F746 when turn on both CAN1 and CAN2 and LTDC is running. In such case there is a synchronization issue on the display like HSYNC sometimes misses its frame. It looks li...