STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Having trouble with DMA2D and TFT LCD

I have a project running an STM32F429, and I have a TFT LCD connected using the FMC subsystem. (I'm not using the LTDC because I'm using that for another LCD). This LCD is an 8080-type interface with 16-bit wide data, /RD, /WR, /CS and command/data s...

STM32L4R9I-DISCO SD storage not working

I have a TouchGFX project created from TouchGFX for the STM32L4R9I-DISCOVERY and I'm editing the code to enable storage for playing audio. However, when I enable Storage_Init(MSD_DISK_UNIT); either from main.c or using the mmi_interpreter with: MMI_I...

Du1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ST32L4R9I-DISCO Demo Code

Hello,I would like to use a lot from the ST32L4R9I-DISCO Demo Code for my own application.Are you planning to release the source code?Thanks and best regards,Christoph

Resolved! Accessing View from Container

Hello,I'm a complete beginner of TouchGFX as I've just started exploring what it's got under the hood. I'm rather perplexed as to how I can access an element of a given screen from a container of said screen. Let me elaborate. In the main screen, I'v...

GMeur by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

assert() at line 96 in LCD16bpp

...each time the the LCD is updated. If I press ignore it will draw the next segment and then throw a new assert at the same place. Any ideas what the root problem could be?I'm using touchGFX 4.10.0 and IAR ARM compiler 8.32.1

MLind by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Timer

Hello,How can I simply implement a timer with TouchGFX ?I haven't found any class to do so… Have I missed it ?Thanks.

GMeur by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels