STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.23.2 is out!

TouchGFX 4.23.2 is now out.Please follow this link to download it.4.23.2 Release details:Release date: March 14th, 2024Bugfixes in TouchGFX Designer:Fixed a bug where TouchGFX Designer would not close properlyBugfixes in TouchGFX Core:Fixed issue wer...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 8 kudos

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

How to enable snapper in touchgfx?

Hello all,I need to write a Callback for Drag event, same as ClickListener for Click event.I found Snapper functions for the same. But, I cant find how to include a Snapper as a mixin in Touchgfx designer. Do we need to include Snapper as a mixin exp...

How to draw gauge tickmarks without image

Is it possible to draw the gauge tickmarks without using an image? I have to use some widgets (gauge, circular progress) layered one above the other and one image hides the image from beyond.What's the best approach to do this (canvas, shapes, ...)? ...

WPrec by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L496 Interfacing with OV5640 Camera

Hardware :STM32L496 DVI interface is used to connect Camera sensor OV5640. We have configured the software to receive JPG format through serial interface .Problem :We are trying to get the jpeg data from camera sensor(OV5640). we are receiving some d...

cshek by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can it use model function out of MVP?

Hi!I want to use a function of the model in a my class out of MVP, is it possible?void Model::proofPrint() { modelListener->printLabel(); }printLabel() is a function inside a screen.I have a class MainApp.cpp that it use how class wrapper for the fi...

apll by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32f469 disco display output issue

Hello. Created a new TouchGFX Designer (4.10.0 version) project with stmf469 disco application template and started it in simulator - the result was ok, but if I start it on target, using "Run Target" or ST-Link utility the output represents shifted ...

0690X00000884x0QAA.jpg
dimka by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to make keyboard in modal window?

i try to make numeric keypad.What I want to do is to click on the TextArea so that the numeric keypad pops up.If there is an example, it would be better. If not, how do you implement it?Is there any way to output a keyboard example to modal windows?

ikassma by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos