STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Two task in touch gfx

Hi, I'm using FreeRtos v1 , my board is stm32f429... . I have to thread in main.c and I generate them by stm32cubemx ...in one thread I have a touchgfx process . Other is a task for ethernet . Both of them have a same priority and the stack size of t...

S_bgh99 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Inverting colors

Hello, I have a 1bpp display and would like to invert the colors on all screens programatically. I've tried in a) getColorFrom24BitRGB(uint8_t red, uint8_t green, uint8_t blue) by XORing with 1, which is ok except for bitmapsb) TouchGFXHAL::flushFra...

Using a Touchscreen with Stemwin.

Hello all. I am using an STM3220G-EVAL board with 3.2" TFT and resistive touchscreen. I am using STEMWIN and would like to use the touchscreen. Can anyone point me in the direction of examples of using touch controller with this particular graphics l...

defacato by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dynamic bitmap in background

Hello,I used the following article to have a dynamic bitmap on the screen:https://touchgfx.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/207460605-Dynamic-Bitmaps-Load-images-at-runtimeThen I draw a screen in touchgfx designer (attached designer.jpeg) where I would ...

DVale by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

image binary to sd card

hi, i have a little problem. i'm using stm32f4 and i want to run touchgfx. i generate code and i copy image to an array then i wrote array in binary format... all thing is good but when array size increase . i have below error.Not enough information...

S_bgh99 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F7508 DISCO Display missbehaviour

Hi,I am starting with the 508 Disco board and I have tried to build some applications with succes, but then the display shows them wrong, I have tried a few default apps from TouchGFX, one made by miself with TGFX, and another one with BSP libraries ...

0693W000003RSe5QAG.jpg 0693W000003RSeAQAW.jpg
VCasa.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels