STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki, this documentation is compatible with version 6.1.2 of the MCSKD. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enable users to configur...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

MCSDK 6.2.0 is out!

Dear MCSDK users, MCSDK version 6.2 is now available: Download It here.Here are the main changes for this version:Hardware Compatibility : C0 Support for FOC 3-Shunt and 6 stepsH5 Support for FOC 3-Shunt and 1-ShuntAdd support of All MCUs part number...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Brake the motor in FOC?

Is there anyone here could show me how to find the break function or instruct me how to apply break the motor please? I'm using G431B ESC1. As from the Release Notes for X-Cube-MCSDK, there are couple of ways to use break in FOC: Dissipative DC link ...

PPhan.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

MCU facing some problem,

Dear STM team, Here we have using STM32f405RG MCU, for the e-bike motor controller applications. The programmer is STLink v3. Now we face some stuck in the stage, what happens in the IDE, once am using debug mode it's going to hold in stack point pla...

0693W000006FOK4QAO.jpg

Preferred motor control method

Hi everyone,I have a hobbyist drone motor with the following phase voltage plot. Can anyone recommend the preferred method of controlling this motor? Is (sensored) trapezoidal or sinusoidal control sufficient? Or do we have to use FOC control?Thank y...

KZhan.6 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dual drive with FOC with STM32G431

Hi,for a project I would like to design a dual BLDC drive based on STM32G4 microcontrollers with FOC algorithm for both BLDC motors.In a first view STM32G431 with 64 pins and two STSPIN830 and 3 shunt current measurement seem to fulfill the project r...

JKoch.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Low Speed Hall Sensor

Hi,I have been struggling to run my motor at low speeds and I suspect the Hall Sensors are the limiting factor. In UM1052 I found the following line on page 36. "For speed regulation, there is absolutely no need to have a sampling time lower than the...

nmamore by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos